Polycarbonate is a practical alternative to glass
The presence of natural lighting in your outdoor space makes it more comfortable, whilst also ensuring good thermal insulation. Polycarbonate can be used in patio construction projects with ease, as it’s incredibly easy to work with and can actually lower installation costs.
Glazing materials have been proven to withstand the test of time
Rest assured that your curved patio will look just as good over 18 years down the track as it did when first installed. The glazing materials used in conjunction with our polycarbonate systems are more than capable of withstanding the harsh Australian climate.
We specialise in curved patios, which offer a simple, clean and stylish design that combines unique aluminium rafters with polycarbonate sheeting. The design is perfect for both residential and commercial applications.
- The use of concealed fixings allows for a streamlined appearance of the steel and aluminium framework.
- Multicell sheeting is heat reflective and translucent, creating the ideal combination of heat and light.
- Compact sheeting is transparent and lightweight; it is often chosen as a practical alternative for glass.
- We can handle the entire installation for you, including drawing up the plans and obtaining permits.
- We are able to work with a range of products and designs that can be tailored to suit any budget
Areas We Service
Light & Space can provide curved patios to suburbs around Melbourne, including: Kew, Rowville, Doncaster, Doncaster East, Balwyn, Toorak, Canterbury, Blackburn, Donvale and Templestowe.